Cant take out a protect plan!?

Hi All,

Had our ring for a while but finally decided its wise to take out the basic protect plan.

When I got to my account via the mobile app, mobile site or desktop site - I end up in a loop of going to my account, picking a plan then ending up back at my account with “subscription required to play video” but nowhere to carry on a purchase!?

Doing my nut in!

Cheers.

Hi @hpellatt89! If you want to downgrade your Plus plan to a Basic plan, you must cancel the Plus and subscribe to the Basic plan within 15 minutes in order to retain your recordings.

You will be given a prorated refund for any amount left over from your Plus annual plan. There will be no refunds issued for monthly plans. The new Basic plan will be charged immediately and you will start a new billing cycle.

Check out our help center article for more information on changing plans. If your plan is not subscribing, or new events are not becoming available still, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: