Cant get Ring to connect to my Wifi anymore.

I know this is an old subject but I have yet to find an answer to my problem. I bought the Ring 4 months ago and it worked all of 1 week and has been down since. I knew the requirements before I purchased it so I updated my Chime module to a 24 volt. My wifi router is 5 feet away from my Ring just on the other side of my door. I had Cox come out and check it and they said it had a great signal but had me change my password to one with no special charactors. I have Giga Blast which is the fastest speed and it is very strong. Now I know the Ring does not work by speed but it does have a great signal stength. I can use either 2.4 or 5 giga hertz and I use the 2.4 for the Ring. The issue is it will not connect to my wifi. It fails every time even after competely resetting both my wifi and disconnecting power directly to the Ring. Most of the time my doorbell will not work and I know it is getting power. It works when it wants to. It no longer even gives me the spinning circle when I push the button. Its completely whacked out. I had no issues connecting t when I got it. It worked on the first try. After a week it lost connection and I rest it and it worked for half a day and then quit. With all the other issues it has I am sure it is faulty. Even the guy from Cox said they constantly got calls about their wifi due to the same ssue and the problem was not the wifi. Im at my wits end and just want to return it and go with the Nest. Its not even paid for completely yet and does me no good. Ive done many hours of troubleshooting on this thing to no avail. I am a certified in computerized engine controls on cars and am not stupid by far. If this thing just worked I would be happy to keep it.

I’m having the exact same issue. The dashboard from the app worked just fine for only a few days and has been down every since (a few months.) I’m frustrated that I got rid of my other monitored alarm system and went with Ring. Do you find an answer to your problem yet?

Hey neighbors! Have you reached out to our support team directly for this? If your Doorbell refuses to go into the setup mode needed (spinning white light), then you will be unable to connect it to your wifi network. You can try resetting the Doorbell by pressing and holding the setup button for 30 seconds, but if you cannot get it into setup mode to set up again, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.