Can't enter new credit card

I can’t either
Somebody hit my car last night and i don’t have a live video because my account has no way to be paid

This is still entirely broken for me as well on multiple devices. Looks like this has been broken for > 12 months.

Calling support is the only way to manually resolve this without letting the subscription expire and then re-subscribing.

Unfortunately the accepted solution is not the solution to the actual problem requested. I will try to create a support ticket and get a more definitive answer.

Not sure if this helps but the following worked for me. I couldn’t “update payment method” and saw the credit card screen flash for 1 second before it disappeared. I called customer service and they said to login using my primary email (the original email address used to create the account) rather than the secondary (shared) email address and lo-and-behold, it worked! Now I can update my credit card information online. Again not sure it’ll help but it worked for me.

1 Like

Same here. After being unable to even select the CC I needed to replace, I took care to log in as the primary user as advised by RK. Then I had to delete the old CC, then entered entering the new one and it worked.

I guess my password manager had been inserting the shared account user name and password.

1 Like

Hi Ring,

How is this issue not fixed?
It was flagged 2 years ago, I am trying to change my credit card to my new credit card and there is still an error.

I am as well not comfortable giving my credit card over the phone.

I have been trying to subscribe for the last 2 weeks and the same error keeps happening, you would thing this is pretty important on your list to fix.

And if you can’t fix it as least let us delete the old details so we can enter a new one.

Help needed as well or you will lose another ring protect plan customer.

Hi neighbors, you can find information on changing your payment method on Ring.com here. Please make sure you are using a valid payment method, and ensure your web browser is fully updated. If you have a VPN enabled, turn this off while accessing Ring.com as it could be impacting the functionality of the website.

If you are still unable to update your payment method, please follow up with our support team at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. The Ring Community is a public forum, so we’re unable to assist with sensitive account details like this. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.