Can't connect any new devices

I have been adding new devices over the past few days with no issues. However this afternoon I haven’t been able to add any new devices. The app is never able to find the device that is clearly powered on. I’ve tried with two of the solar pathlights and one motion sensor. Nothing. I’ve also tried connecting with 2 different phones (both Android).

I currently have 10 devices connected to my bridge (8 solar pathlights, 1 PAR bulb, and a mailbox sensor). I am able to turn them on and off via the app.

Hi there, @rglasser! This should not be happening. Good call trying different mobile devices. Please ensure there is no vpn enabled on either mobile device. As they are both Android, I recommend checking for any android apps that conflict with the Ring app. The currently connected Smart Lighting devices operating as intended is a great sign.

Charging and/ or moving your Smart Lighting devices closer to the Bridge during initial setup is always a good step.

If this concern is persisting after checking the above, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

The setup is broken for new Smart Lighting devices, at least for users with Ring Bridge and Echo Show 10. The problem is not Android apps, distance from the bridge or anything else, it’s just broken!
I’ve also created a separate post about it.