Can't change email

My ISP is changing and I’m losing my email address soon. The field to change the email address is greyed out and unable to change my email address. I tried calling the 800 number, and there are no options on the ivr to assist with account issues.

Hey @seafare. If you’re unable to update your email address per the instructions in this Help Center Article here, the feature may not be rolled out to your account just yet. It is a slow roll out, so not all neighbors have the ability to change their email address in the Ring App yet.

No worries, our support team can help you get your email address changed. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. When you call, you can select the troubleshooting option from the IVR and just let them know you need to update your email address but do not have the option in the Ring App. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.