Ring App

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring app features, settings, and more.
C
Can't access timeline
hardwired-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
event-history-timeline
Hi I am attempting to access the timeline. I can't get it to work by following the instructions on my app or on browser. I was able to yesterday, but not today - it's bizarre! I have a full subscription. I have a video door bell 4 and a hired wired security cam. Note: I have been able to do this in the past. Advice appreciated. thanks

15-09-2023 05:43:08

Responses (2)

C
Hi @CCRing. You should be able to access the Event History Timeline in the Ring app by tapping on the Camera Preview and ending the Live View. If you have the Tap Camera Preview for Live View option disabled, then tapping the Camera Preview should bring up the Event History Timeline. If these steps don't work, please share a screenshot or short recording of what you're seeing on your end.

15-09-2023 09:02:01

C
Thanks - that's fixed it

24-09-2023 02:05:37

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

24-10-2023 02:06:04

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User