Cannot Turn Off Wired Camera Lights - Super Annoying

No matter how many times I turn off the lights - they pop right back on again. Super annoying. We’ve got two on the same walkway - and one will NOT turn off.

1 Like

Mine is the Battery one, already replaced one time, now the problem come again, the light auto turn on even no motion detected and never can’t turn it off, it will turn on again automatically, crazy!

Mine is doing same thing after I switched over to the guest wifi. It wasn’t coming on at all on the primary network. Irritating!!!
Wish someone from RING would tell us why.

I have the lights set on motion, yet the lights toggle on by themselves. I toggle them off and they instantly toggle back on. I have read that several people have had this same issue.
How do you stop this? It wasnt doing this until I switched the wifi over to the guest network.

Hi neighbors. If the light on your Spotlight Cam will not turn off, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Toggle the light off manually in the Ring app. If it comes back on, check for any potential sources of motion detection in your Camera’s view.
  • Verify that you don’t have a Light Schedule in place that could be causing the light to turn on.
  • Make sure your Spotlight Cam has a strong internet connection by checking the RSSI.
  • Reboot your Spotlight Cam from the Ring app by tapping “Reboot This Device” from the Device Health page.

If after trying the above, your Spotlight Cam’s light is still on all the time, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further help. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.