Cannot subscribe to ring protect

So I do not have any devices yet and that seems to be why I can’t subscribe. I want to buy a bundle so doing it after the fact would be pointless. Is there anyway to get the 10% discount buying it all together?

1 Like

@Jordy wrote:
So I do not have any devices yet and that seems to be why I can’t subscribe. I want to buy a bundle so doing it after the fact would be pointless. Is there anyway to get the 10% discount buying it all together?

You can’t get 10% prior to subscribing and you can’t subscribe until you’ve bought a product. They are not stupid you know!..plus many have struggled to get the 10% discount even after subscribing

So I can only get the discount after I purchase a product? What is the point of the discount then? Ring what can you do to help. This is very disappointing, I am trying to make a large purchase and you are advertising a 10% discount but you won’t let me subscribe to the plan that allows the discount??

Hey @Jordy. Wanted to chime in here with @ChrisJohn’s answer that they gave you to confirm they are indeed correct - you cannot purchase a Protect Plan without already having a device on the account. This is because the Protect Plus Plan covers the Ring device and its storage for camera(s), and/or the Ring Alarm and the Professional Monitoring/Cellular Backup.

My recommendation is to buy one Ring product, set up the device, purchase the Plus Plan for it, and then purchase whatever else you need to get the discount. Once you have the discount, you can get a full list of what gets the 10% discount here.