Cannot purchase Subscription

I have been trying to purchase subscription for weeks now but for some reason I am unable to! I followed every step on the instructions but still cannot purchase. It is beyond FRUSTRATING! Why is it so difficult to buy Subscription?!!! It’s ridiculous!
Flippin’ heck! Please could somebody sort this!

1 Like

Hi @shye51. Is there a specific error message you’re receiving? As long as you have a Ring device set up under your Ring account, you should be able to follow the steps outlined here to sign up for a Ring Protect plan. If you do not yet have a Ring device or you are a Shared User and not the owner of the Ring device, you will not be able to subscribe.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can help you get signed up for a plan. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I’ve got to say I work in Mobile SaaS for the last 20 years and figuring out how to add a device and subscribe it to protect was one of the most difficult things I’ve done on a consumer e-commerce product.

I thought you guys at Amazon were pros on how to get people smoothly without any friction to purchase and it took me about 30 minutes to figure out how to add a device I kept going to broken links and to pages that didn’t clearly spell out how to do it!

Just some friendly feedback!

2 Likes

Hi i am having exactly same issue. Each time i reach to chose a plan the system reverts back to dashboard. You need to call this number for UK 01727 263045 for customer services. That is the best option as no other place has an answer. I’m doing this tomorrow. Open 8am till 8pm UK.

2 Likes

Basically after much searching i found that you cannot subscribe on an Android phone and i cannot on my laptop either. Any IP changer needs to be closed but still doesn’t work.

1 Like

It’s a joke right!
Tech Giant my big behind.
Broken links on their desktop site.
The (purchase) service isn’t even available in app and they make no effort to hide it. it ll but says “call our sales line”. No! It’s 2024, I’m not speaking to a person.
I’ll be dumping ring and moving to hive, those good folks at google know how to make an API :wink:

1 Like

I want to pay you £8.00 a month to enable me to have access to historic records. Could you please forward the paperwork to me.

1 Like

Hi @user76154. We have this Help Center article here on how to subscribe to a Ring Protect Plan. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks but article has the exact steps that causes everyone on this issue board to go back to their dashboard with no subscription option available.

2/25/2024 - I cannot sign up for the subscription either. Followed the step by step guide and every time I click on the plan it reverts to the control center. This has become a safety issue as I am attempting to look after my aging mother who lives on her own. I have a nest at my MIL’s house and I’ve never had any issues, it’s about $6/mo which is comparable to the Ring. I had no idea how crappy the Ring interface was. Wish I would have got another nest.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.