Cancel subscription

I’d like to cancel my ring subscription today

I’d like to cancel my ring subscription today

Hey @Lindacirka. As we are a neighbor to neighbor support forum, we are unable to cancel your plan for you. You can learn more about how to cancel your plan here. If you are unable to cancel your plan, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I wish to cancel my ring account as I have changed addresses and new owners wish to sign up

Hi @Ka615100. If you need help cancelling a plan if you cannot do it online, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.