Can 2 phones be connected

2 phones different #'s can they both be connected to ring device

1 Like

Good question, @Shelley37. You can certainly add another user to your Ring devices following a couple methods. The suggested method is throughShared Users. This allows you to invite someone via their Ring account email address, in which they will gain access to the Ring device you invite them to. Shared Users cannot change settings, other than the alerts they receive on their mobile device.

The other method is simply by logging into the other mobile device with the same Ring account credentials, or as owner. This will allow for multiple mobile devices to control the Ring app and Ring device settings as the owner, and should only be used if you want two owner devices. These authorized devices can be controlled at anytime via the Ring app Control Center. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

The two factor authentication has made sharing an account extremely difficult. Give us what we want, the ability to add additional owners.

1 Like

Ditto there mate ! What is so hard about adding an add user button / area /section to the app !?, (AND IT’S NOW 2024) without the other person having to go through the whole process of setting up and having to get the thing off the wall again so that a picture can be taken of the QR code when I did all of this to set up my own OWNER account? Why not just add user it is not hard is it !? And guess what it is hard when the other “user” has no idea about the internet at all and uses the mobile phone as exactly that A PHONE sort it out pretty please with honey sugar and blown kisses all on top !!!

Hi @user72989. The Shared User process does not require others to set up the Doorbell. Please review this Help Center page on how to add a Shared User.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.