Camera: Different Motion Schedules for Home Mode and Away modes

Could you please consider adding the ability to have different Motion Schedule(s) for Home mode and Away mode for each camera rather than the current Motion Schedule(s) being applied to all Home Modes.

e.g.

For a particular camera, I’d like to have no Motion Schedule enabled when the Home Mode is set to ‘Away’, but when the Home Mode is set to ‘Home’, I’d like to have a Motion Schedule enabled e.g. 0700-2200.

i.e. ideal situation:

Backyard camera

Home mode - Motion Schedule: 0700 - 2200 enabled (i.e. no alerts between these times)

Away mode - Motion Schedule: None (i.e. alerts sent 24/7)

Thank you.

I support different schedules for different mode.

And I also recommend adding motion DETECTION schedule. Without it, the cameras are useless. Here is why. In home mode, during the day, I don’t want the backyard camera to record everything I do and waste battery but I do want it to detect motion at night. But who remembers to turn it on and off everyday? As a result, it is always off and useless.

1 Like

Yes I’d support as well. I’m new to ring but I’m finding a few limitations with settings. This is one of them. I’d like to be able to have more control over motion schedules per mode.