Camera access - ring website access

cannot access any of the 4 cameras or log in online. says it is sending code for verification but when I enter it, tells me there was error. Is the ring server down?

ok after 25 minute hold online, just received notice of ring errors.

it must be i am getting the same thing on my ring account.

Identified - We have identified an issue that may cause failures throughout the app such as settings changes not saving and live videos (dings, motions, live views) to fail to connect. This issue may also cause login failures on all platforms including Ring.com.

Customer Support phone and chat systems are also affected. Neighbors may have difficulties getting in touch with our support team. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.
Dec 7, 15:56 UTC

Your Ring app and devices should be working as intended at this time. Check out our Status Page which confirms the recent incident has since been resolved.

If you are needing any further assistance, our support team is happy to help. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.