Ring-Intercom

Browse posts, check compatibility, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Intercom.
E
Bitron Video AV1423/010 with Ring Interxom
hardwired-video-doorbell

Good evening,
I need a guide to install my Ring intercom wirh Bitron video av1423/010 .
I have the scheme and photo
Please help me!!

15-12-2023 04:03:16

Responses (1)

E

Hi @Enzopick . Welcome to the Ring Community!
Ring Intercom is not yet compatible with your building’s intercom system: Bitron Video, AV1423/010. We are working hard to support more systems in the future, so check back frequently to see if your intercom has become compatible in our Ring Intercom Compatibility Checker

Our team advises against using the Intercom with any traditional intercoms that are not listed in our official list of compatible devices. It’s crucial to ensure compatibility to prevent any potential damage to your traditional intercom system. Our development team has thoroughly tested and confirmed compatibility with the devices listed on our official compatibility list. We value the safety and functionality of your intercom system, so we strongly recommend sticking to the devices that have been verified by our team. This will help ensure a smooth and reliable experience with Ring Intercom.

22-12-2023 12:06:14

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User