Billing cycles

I just signed up my Driveway camera for a basic protect plan and it says my next payment will be in January, which is when my doorbell plan expires. It should not charge me for the driveway in January since I just signed up that device, that plan should end 5/25/2021…not in January when my doorbell plan started. How do I get this corrected? It is MEGA frustrating trying to figure out where to get help from RING, especially for something as basic as this which should be handled properly automatcially!

1 Like

Identical issue here too - hoping for some ideas on how to resolve

Hey neighbors! To get this concern addressed, you will need to be in contact with our support team to get it sorted out. For support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back to this thread if you have any other questions, or to speak on how your support experience was! :slight_smile: