Big Issues with Payments!

Just had all of my video’s deleted!!

Ring payments are totally messed up. I have 3 cameras and a £34 subscription for each camera, all paid up until March 2024. So I purchase a new camera, pay the £34, but it starts a trial, keeps giving messages that footage will be lost in x amount of days, I’m like that must be a mistake because I’m all paid un till 2024. Trial runs out, all footage lost.

What the hell, I know the £80 plan would have been better, but I’ve now had to opt for £8 a month, when I was all paid up till March next year. I’d even paid £34 for the camera that ran the trial. I need these video for evidence in a court case.

Please help.

for every brand new device being setup on the account, youll have the 1 month free subscription, so if you have plan already for the new device. u can just disregard the trial message.

Hi @articlewiki. Setting up a new device will provide you with a free 30 day trial of the Ring Protect plan. This trial shouldn’t impact any existing plans, and you would lose any videos your new device recorded once the trial ends. Once a video has been deleted, either manually or automatically due to time/plan coverage, it can no longer be recovered.

If you’re experiencing any issues with your plan, or need help with billing, please reach out to our support team for further assistance. The Ring Community is a public forum, so we aren’t able to access your plan or billing details.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.