Beta Test Program

I’d like to apply for the beta test program.

Hi Neighbors! Thank you for your interest in becoming a beta tester for Ring. At this time, we do not have any additional information on if or when the beta/explorers program will become available again. We will post an update in the Community when we have any information to share. We do appreciate your support and patience here at Ring! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Justin_Ring - couldn’t find this in any of the help topics so posting here. Hoping you can help: I’m a beta tester and also own the ring alarm pro personally. I believe I also have complementary ring protect plus due to being a beta tester but I’m not sure if I’m receiving it - how can I check? At this point, I have a feeling I’m paying for my own ring protect plus and somehow also have complementary ring protect plus that I’m not using.

Hi @user22179. The best course of action for your concern would be to call our support team. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

I see this response often here and it always seems to be pre scripted… as someone who worked a lot as a beta tester for years since 2015 then to just get dropped in the dark with NO COMMUNICATION or explanation of when specifically the program will relaunch and if we will indeed be contacted again for sure… I guess I’m not really happy with Ring lately especially since I have bought many Ring products such as the Ring battery spotlight cam , 2 actually, and BOTH died recently… my two most expensive Ring cameras and both are past warranty so…. Now I got 6 extra Ring batteries I bought (2 batteries fit each cam).
So can I get a specific answer about the beta program? And what do I do with Ring cameras that are dead? Do I throw out or recycle?? Waste of money :frowning:

Hi @Damianscot. We do not have any new information about the beta/explorers program to share at this time. For any troubleshooting questions regarding your Ring Cameras, I’d recommend creating a post in the Security Cams board so other neighbors or a member of our team can offer some general assistance. Make sure to list what type of Ring Cameras you have, as well as list any troubleshooting steps you have already tried with your device.