Beta Test Program

My father (based in the UK) was invited to become a tester for beta products and has been doing that successfully. I’m based in the Netherlands and would also like to sign up for the Beta Test Program.

How do I do that?

Lee

Hey @LeeNL. Our beta testing program is invite-only at the moment, and we will send out emails to neighbors at random when we are looking for testers. Just make sure you are checking your email, spam and junk folders, and if you ever get an email about the Ring Explorer’s Program, this will be for the beta testing! :slight_smile:

So the program is still alive? I haven’t seen a product testing invite in well over a year. In fact, it was the original Ring Alarm.

Hey there, @Kubmeister! The Beta program can be accessed by visiting explorer.centercode.com and signing in with your Ring account. As it sounds like you’ve participated in the past, simply log in there and keep an eye out for any programs or opportunities. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Marley_Ring. The invites used to come via email to apply and then you either got chosen or not. I haven’t seen an email from the beta team in close to 2 years so wondered if things died off. I’m also located in Canada, so wondering if post Amazon aquisition Canadian testing fell off which is why i posted here.

Yes, I still have access to explorer site and check it on weekly basis almost.

Hey @Marley_Ring, Are there any beta tests available for Canada?

I believe I signed up for the beta program, how can I verify?

Hi @J3FECasa. The Beta program can be accessed by visiting explorer.centercode.com and signing in with your Ring account. If you’ve participated in the past, you should be able to sign in there and keep an eye out for any opportunities. If not, the program is invite-only so you’ll want to make sure you check your email regularly as the invites are sent out at random.

Been looking for this for a long time, thank you!