Bell ran out of battery Now unable to connect to network “ring setup db

My ring 2 doorbell ran out of power.

'I’ve recharged it but it won’t reconnect to the WiFi. Despite there being another doorbell which is connected fine. It says unable to join the network ring setup db. Help

Hi @Davemiso. Try uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone, and reinstalling the Ring App before attempting the setup process again. You’ll also want to make sure Bluetooth is switched off, and if you’re using a VPN at all that should be off as well. If none of those steps work, try using a different phone or tablet if you have access to one to complete the setup.

Should this concern still persist after my suggestions, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They can take a closer look for you and help you get your Doorbell up and running. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: