Battery powered floodlights - positional ?

In the description of this product it does not specify if the lights are positional. I searched here for this answer and found them described as. “ Ring Floodlight Battery is part of the Smart Lights line of products that strengthen your Ring of Security while illuminating your home and property. The Floodlight has a bright motion-sensing smart dual-head floodlight. It’s battery-powered for easy no-wiring installation and illuminates large areas with powerful adjustable lights and a positionable motion sensor. “

Adjustable doesn’t necessarily mean they can be directed to where you want them but likely is referring to the brightness. My driveway is very short and I would need to point them down and not straight out, otherwise I will be lighting up the street. Need to know if this product can do this like the other floodlights can.

Good question @Tammy-Jean! You’ll be happy to hear the Floodlights can certainly be positioned in various ways, and individually. Much like the motion sensor component, each light are can be positioned left to right and up or down. If you are needing the lights to point more downwards than outwards, this is definitely obtainable with the Smart Floodlights. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: