Battery no longer charges

Came home and doorbell offline, battery says 3% on app.

took out the battery to charge and no lights come on and doesnt charge.

Tried the chat support option but they basically told me to go away and ring support to troubleshoot… when doesnt need troubleshooting… it just doesnt work.

any advice next, is support here from Ring?

Hi @marc74. This is the Ring Community, a neighbor-to-neighbor support forum. The support team does not monitor this forum. If you have tried other chargers and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I suggest contacting ring and ask for a replacement. The same happened to mine after a year or so. Was hard work getting a replacement with Ring as their customer service is poor but I persisted and got a replacement. I found that after a year the battery was draining quicker and then it got to a point where it wouldn’t charge even thought it said it was charged to 90%. I’ve had the new doorbell now for 3 months and it’s only just been charged. Before it was every month

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.