Basic Plan Owner But My Video History Doesn't Save

Hi, I’m the owner of a Ring Spotlight Cam with a basic plan subscription attached but my video history continuously disappears much earlier than the stated 60-day video history. The videos disappear in seemingly random cutoffs. For example, I had accumulated video clips for the last week but it randomly disappeared last night. Now, again, the video history from last night to tonight disappeared, leaving me only with one motion detection clip recorded an hour ago.

I’m a U.S. based customer. If you are going to respond by asking me to contact customer support via telephone, please also include the hours of operations. Thank you.

Hey @mango. I definitely do recommend reaching out to our support team to get this sorted out, as they will be able to ensure the plan is active and storing those recordings, as it seems to not be. Please give our support team a call or chat at one of the numbers available here. **English phone support is available 3AM - 11PM PDT, seven days a week. **** Chat is also available 5AM - 9PM PDT. **We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. Let me know if they’re able to get this sorted out for you! :slight_smile: