Back Mounting Plate for Ring floodlight Wired

Hello,

One of the skews was broken and stuck in the backing plate. Is there any chance I can hard a new backplate (color white )with the gasket? They are not available from the ring.com.

Thank you

Hi @AaronKZ. I would reach out to our support team to see if there is a part available to send out to you. To help with this process, please take a picture of the part you need and have it handy, as the support team may need this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

So I dialed the phone number above and get in contact with one of the agents. He sent me an email and asked for a picture to confirmed the parts. I replied with the picture attached and he is shipping me the new parts today.

The process was easy and straightforward and the agent (James) was very helpful.

I will follow up again once I receive the parts.

So far it was a great experience with Ring. The customer service is phenomenal!

1 Like

Hi @AaronKZ. Thank you for sharing your experience! I’m glad you received world class service on your support call!