Availability of plug in adapter for Stick Up Cam 3rd Gen

I have a stick up cam 3rd gen and would like to purchase the plug in adapter for it (even if it does seem overpriced). However, the Amazon page at https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07W8JW331?ref_=ext_rng_acc says they don’t know when or if it will be back in stock. Is this a common occurrence and they’re likely to get stock soon or is it discontinued?

Hi @ngreatorex. Most newer Ring devices utilize USB-C, so we don’t have any information on when or if the barrel plug Indoor/Outdoor Power Adapter will be back in stock. Another option is to use the USB-C Indoor/Outdoor Power Adapter with the USB-C to Barrel Plug Adapter.

I live in Ireland (The Republic) and needed this adaptor. Like you, I found Amazon lacking so ended up buying directly from Ring website.
Strangely, if you go on to the “Ireland” location, the UK plug variant you need is in stock, both colours.
Not sure why you can’t get the UK plug variant in the UK, all very odd.

1 Like

Hi Caitlyn,

I bought both products. They don’t work together it seems. My camera battery doesn’t get any charge.

Thanks,
Neil

Thanks for that. Unfortunately it seems that I can’t get it shipped from the EU store (I can’t choose UK for shipping address). Frustrating that they apparently have it in stock though!

@ngreatorex If everything is connected properly and it does not appear to be working, I’d recommend getting in touch with our support team to take a closer look at things on the back end.

Hey neighbors, chiming in to provide an update regarding the availability of the barrel plug adapter. We have an ETA of about 4 weeks for when this will be back in stock, barring any issues or delays. I will update this reply if anything changes, but keep in mind that it is an ETA and delays could impact this time frame.

1 Like