Automatic Live View on Echo Show Devices when motion is detected

Does the new software update allow for a automatic live view on echo show devices when motion is detected on ring pro doorbell? Currently, my echo show will make an announcement when motion is detected from my ring pro doorbell but it will only automatically go to a live view when someone presses the doorbell. I would like to it to automatically go to live view for both motion detection and when doorbelll is rung. I have the motion and doorbell pressed announcements toggle activated and all echo show devices have announcement & live view on them. Is there another setting that I need to activate for this to work?

1 Like

Hey @RingCustomer. With the recent update with the integration on the Alexa devices and the Ring devices, it is only possible to get the automatic Live View on ding events only. Having this on motion events could also be a benefit, but it is not a feature at this time! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

1 Like