Auto Live View to echo show won’t work

The auto live view feature between my video doorbell and my echo show doesn’t seem to work. When I try to get the echo show to show a live feed of the front door when the motion camara is triggered or when the doorbell is rung, the echo show just doesn’t do anything. I tried with both a video doorbell plus and plus 2 white my echo show 5 and both had the same result. I tried doing it as a routine and by using the announcement section of the cameras but neither seem to work. It does however work when I manually play the routine in the Alexa app. It could be that the echo show just doesn’t recognize “Motion detected” as an automatic command but I don’t know. Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 Like

My Echo 5 does not work with Ring doorbell.
When I press the Ring doorbell, the Echo doesn’t recognize it and there is nothing on the Echo’s screen. I need help~!

Hi neighbors! I’d suggest reviewing the information in our Help Center Article here for some troubleshooting tips and tricks when your Ring devices aren’t working with compatible Alexa devices. If these concerns persist after trying those steps, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can further assist. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.