Audio cuts off on live feed

Anyone else having the issue where the audio feed cuts off in live mode after a couple seconds of streaming video from the ring app for android users? It 1st started happening after I had recharged the battery in it because it was running very low

Hi @enzone45. If you’re having issue with audio, we have a greatHelp Center article that could help you. It has some great tips and tricks on fixing some of the most common audio issues. I hope this can be of assistance!

1 Like

Thank you for reply Tom. I know its not my router modem combo. It worked fine for the past month then all a sudden these audio issues. When I select the mic option, sounds come out just fine. I either don’t hear live audio at all or just for a couple seconds then it cuts out completely. My internet speeds are descent at 30mbps download speed. The cox approved modem router combo i just got this year. Is it because I need a subscription service again that costs what like a couple dollars a month? That’s the only other thing because it no longer records anything just shows a live feed when I request it
Thank you
Enzo

Hi @enzone45. It may best to contact our support to so they can further investigate your audio issue. Also, the Ring Protect Plan will allow you to store videos for up to 60 days. Without it, you will only be able to Live View. However, it does not place any bearing on the audio function of your device. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

1 Like