App not showing devices when trying to add a new device

I have purchased a new Ring contact sensor and Ring motion detector. Neither of these devices are populating when attempting to add a new device. I selected, “Set up a device”>“Security” and the only devices listed are the “Alarm Pro with eero router” and “Ring Alarm”. According to other sources, there are a few devices not listed on my ring app. I have attempted to reinstall the app on my iphone. The problem persists.

To view your Ring Alarm devices Open the Ring app > Tap the 3 lines top left for Main Menu > Select Devices > Select Alarm > scroll to see if your devices show here.

As for the setup, you are following the correct steps to “Set Up a Device” > Security Devices > and choose the Alarm device from the list. If there are no other options, please check your mobile device connection and ensure there is not a VPN enabled.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.