App Dark Mode and 15 second delay for alarm

First, when will the app have a dark mode? This should be a standard feature on most apps and especially on one such as this that will be checked at night time. Second, can we get an additional shorter exit/entry delay option for the alarm, say 15 seconds or so? I feel 30 seconds is still too long of a time for someone to enter, grab things and exit before the alarm goes off. I know it can be set to instantly go off, but there should be a shorter delay option for those that still want to be able to open the door and disarm the alarm via the keypad.

Totally agree we should have a dark mode on this app

Yes I would like to see shorter entry delays ranging from 5 seconds upto 30 in increments of 5. As the OP says 30 seconds is too long someone can enter and be gone with something like car keys or computer for example in that short time.

Also when a sensor is triggered when armed a beeping or voice to say alarm is triggered. Many times we have forgotten and walked in the the siren goes off. It would also make any unauthorised entry know the house is alarmed and hopefully scare them off straight away.

1 Like

Hey neighbors! Dark Mode is now available in the Ring app. You can learn more in this Help Center article here. Be sure that your Ring app is up to date as well as your phone’s OS. Let us know how you like this Feature! As always, thank you for being a Ring Neighbor. :slight_smile:

2 Likes