Anyone knows why Alarm kit is not available to buy in Australia?

Hi Guys, it looks like there is no stock of Alarm kit in Australia market. The alarm kit is discontinued in Australia? I also did not find it in the local IT store such as JB Hifi and Harvey norman.

The reason i need to buy the alarm kit is because I would like to use the new emergency alerts feature in Do Not Disturb mode on Iphone however it only support alarm system not the camera? Any one knows how to get alerts during the “Do Not Disturb mode on Iphone” if we only have cameras not the alarm? Thanks.

Hi there, @geoffrey.y! The Alarm system is not available in Australia at this time. Feel free to keep an eye on this Community and Ring.com for updates on availability in different regions. In regards to your inquiry about the Emergency Alerts in Do Not Disturb feature, this is indeed for the Alarm system only.

As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, feel free to add this request on our Feature Request Board. This way other neighbors can share their interest in one place, that we can organize and share with our teams here. :slight_smile: