Any plans to release in Australia?

Wondering if there is any plans bringing the bridge and ring outdoor solar lighting to Australia? I notice ring and amazon don’t seem to post internationally?
Thanks

I want to know this as well. I’m about to setup a similar outdoor lighting system with solar garden and deck lights and would prefer to get Ring so it integrates with the cameras. If I purchase the US version, will they work here with our app?

Yeah wondering of there is a weird issue with frequencies or something. If it’s solar lights it’s not a power thing . Unless the bridge power can’t be converted to australian power?

Hey neighbors! Thank you for your interest in the Ring Smart Lighting system. I checked in with my team that let me know we do not have any firm plans in place to bring the Smart Lighting to the AU, but trust that your feedback has been heard. If we’re able to bring the system to the AU in the future, we’ll make sure to put up an announcement in our News and Announcements board! :slight_smile:

Oh that’s a big shame. Have to start looking at some other similar products.
:frowning:

Im in Australia, do I need a plan i can’t see video or go live my promotion has ended. I just want basic plan. Where do I get it from please. I can’t find a contract nunber for ring

Hi @Debbie3074. You are absolutely correct! In order to access the video cloud storage after your free 30 day trial, you’ll need to subscribe to our Ring Protect Plan. You can login to Ring.com and follow the steps here to subscribe. Once subscribed, all of your recordings will be saved and easily accessible. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. Let me know if you have anymore questions!