Android phone notifications no longer work after update

My ring alarm, cameras, doorbell have been working fine for the past year and half. The latest update seems to have bricked the notifications for android phones. My girlfriend has ios and her notifications still work fine. Ring support is useless and so is my whole system. Does anyone know if we can get a previous version of the app that can be used without updating?

1 Like

Mine is doing the same thing. Wifes works fine but i updated mine and nothing. If you figure it out let me know please

Hi neighbors. I was able to find this Community post where another neighbor had a similar concern. There is a solution as to what helped the neighbor fix the issue. There are also other steps mentioned that you can try. If you try these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. If you have worked with our support team before you may escalate your ongoing concern to our advanced technical team to further investigate.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.