Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
U
Allow grouping cameras by region/room
hardwired-video-doorbell
wireless-security-cameras
app-request
Currently, you are unable to group cameras by room or region. For instance, I have multiple cameras outside and some inside. I'd like to be able to group cameras in my backyard, front yard, and the house. It would make the user experience a bit better as currently I am running through 12 cameras trying to find the right one.

16-03-2023 01:47:39

Responses (2)

S
@RingTeam. Please create this grouping feature. I really need to silence groups of cameras. Other platforms have it. Ring needs it.

15-07-2023 07:14:30

S
Is there an update this request? Everyone I talk to really want it and it would be very helpful when doing yardwork or housework in certain areas. Snoozing all of my outdoor cameras every time I mow the lawn is very annoying and needlessly time consuming.

02-08-2023 04:57:26

I

Agreed and voted! Need a way to group cams in the app so we can easily enable/disable motion detection for different groups. The “Home/Away” function doesn’t satisfy the requirement.

30-05-2024 11:37:41

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User