All Ring devices Disappeared from my app and online account?

Where you ever able to resolve this issue?
I have the same one contacted customer support 3 times yesterday and they never resolved the issue. The manager was supposed to call back in 30 minutes and never heard from them.
I’m in the same boat two ring video doorbells 15 months old and they are useless.

If you aren’t able to see your Ring devices in the Ring app, please check the following:

• Ensure you are on the correct Location in the Ring app by tapping the Location name at the top of the app and selecting the right Location from the drop-down list.
  • If you are a Shared User, you should see “(Shared)” in the Location name to indicate that Ring devices were shared with you at that Location.
  • Make sure you’re signed into the correct Ring account. If you sign into a different Ring account with a different email address, you won’t see your Ring devices appear.
  • Keep the Ring app and and your phone’s OS fully updated.

If this concern persists despite trying the above, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can take a deeper look. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

1 Like

This recently happened to me (late last night). I opened the ring app on Android to find zero cameras when I should be seeing 6 on the dashboard. After force quitting the app I could then see all 6 cameras, but none had been operating (no snapshots, no recordings) for an hour. I’d love to see some traceability on Rings’ side. My Eero router doesn’t expose anything in the form of connectivity issues.

1 Like

This just happened to me. This morning all was fine, then gone. I tried re-adding the base station but it says it is attached to a different account but I’ve only ever had one account. I don’t see a clear solution in this thread. Anyone?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.