All products need big update!

Hi All hope you can read this,

We are working for big company which they are selling your product.
We are receive a big amount cages from customers, which I Completely understood them why your products are return it has many issues and should be sort asap main think is laging, crushing and sometimes unable to connect.
This is not about connection internet believe us we have one best internet connection in uk than
thank you and we hope in future you will be able to sort out your issues

Service Care in UK
Wish all best

Hi @Laptopking. If you’re wanting to touch base with our support team to share this feedback, you can reach them at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Spent 90 minutes today and 60 minutes yesterday trying to fix my Doorbell device.

The main theme from community support advisors was all MY fault with internet speeds [100mbps and blisteringly quick . So why keep blaming me I had to keep proving and reminding them of the speeds.

The unit was faulty!!!

Hi pol,
what model do you have may i can help you.

Hi @pol. Since wifi networks and configurations can vary from home to home, our support team always tries to be thorough in troubleshooting to make sure they check every possible cause for why your device may not be working. If support finds it to be a problem with your device itself, they have steps they can follow to replace it under the warranty if needed. You can follow up with our support team at one of the numbers I shared in my previous reply if you have any questions, but I hope this helps clear things up. :slight_smile: