Trying to turn on the outdoor lights for a few mins when the Pro doorbell camera sees motion, so I set up a routine in the Alexa app. It worked the first day, but not now…
* The involved devices don’t have duplicate names (there is another post here with that as the solution)
* The doorbell’s events show up right away in the Ring and Rapid Ring apps (i.e. the alerts are not turned off in the apps, and the Ring alert time schedule isn’t active)
* The Alexa routine runs reliably when invoked manually
* The Alexa announcements/notifications on doorbell push don’t trigger either, but they did at first and are still enabled.
* After making the first routine, I went back and adjusted the times of day. I think that first Routine stopped working after that.
* I have renamed the Ring devices in the Alexa app and in the Ring app
* I have since deleted and re-created the Routine from scratch several times
How to debug?