Alexa greetings

After spending almost a half an hour on the phone trying to find out why I am missing alexa greetings on my ring doorbell pro - I am still not sure the tech I was talking to had any idea what that feature is.

I have issues with my ring doorbell pro regularly missing motion and not recording full interactions either.

Can you please let me know how to enable alexa greetings?

Hi @xtrezpasor. The Alexa Greetings feature is still rolling out, so you may not see it available in your Ring App yet. You can read more about this feature in our Help Center Article here, and I’d recommend making sure you keep your Ring App updated so you can take advantage of this feature as soon as it’s rolled out to you.

As for motion detection, you may want to try adjusting the Motion Zones if you find that your Doorbell is not capturing visitors. You can read more about Motion Zones and how to use them here. Our support team is also available to take a closer look at your device and settings to help fine-tune everything as well. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: