Our team is always working hard to bring you new integrations with your Ring devices. This update to your Linked Devices now allows you to set any Ring camera with a siren to sound when your Alarm is triggered. Learn more about how you can update this in your settings by following the steps below.
How to Turn On You Siren feature in Linked Devices
- In your Ring mobile app, open the main menu in the top left hand corner and select Devices.
- Select your Ring Alarm and then select the Linked Devices menu.
- Select Alarm Sounding in the Linked Devices menu.
- Tap the exclamation icon for cameras you would like the siren to sound from during Alarm events.
- You are all set and ready to have your Camera sirens alarm when your system is triggered.
Are you excited for this feature update? Tell us how you plan to use it in the replies below.