Feature Request Board

Browse posts, comment and give us recommendations for improvement about features on Ring.com and in the Ring app.
U
Adjust volume on quick replies and alexa greetings
battery-video-doorbell
device-settings
wireless-security-cameras
app-request
Hi I am wondering if there is away to lower the volume of the smart response please also can the ring tone of the bell change from the normal ring style to something different please

09-10-2023 06:54:32

Responses (2)

U
Yes i am having this volume problem too! It has been ok but suddenly the volume on the smart response is so loud it is making my guests jump. The response is also different than before. I new intonation and a strong American accent. I have tried to turn the volume down but it doesnt work and seems to be stuck at “incredibly loud” Please! You are scaring the hell out of my guests, they are standing right infront of the damn ring! Why so loud that the whole neighbourhood can hear it????

10-10-2023 09:52:43

U
Yes i am having this volume problem too! It has been ok but suddenly the volume on the smart response is so loud it is making my guests jump. The response is also different than before. I new intonation and a strong American accent. I have tried to turn the volume down but it doesnt work and seems to be stuck at “incredibly loud” Please! You are scaring the hell out of my guests, they are standing right infront of the damn ring! Why so loud that the whole neighbourhood can hear it????

10-10-2023 09:52:43

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User