Adjust Pathlight Motion Sensor Sensitivity?

Hi, install 3 pathlights this weekend which worked fine. All 3 lights are constantly triggering on motion detection…even though there is no motion near theme. It seems like it triggers even on a blade of grass moving.

They are on the flat front walkway which has a small hill on the side that basically should be blocking any motion from the street or trees or bushes

Is there a sensitivity adjustment?

Any suggestions.

As it is now motion detection has to be turned off or snoozed to stop the notifications that happen every few minutes. And it’s been doing it for days…and on calm days.

Hamm

Hey there, @Hamm! You will want to rotate the device so it faces a different direction if necessary, maybe away from the hill so you can make sure it isn’t facing an area like a sidewalk or street. Check out this article about the motion sensors and look under “Other considerations.”

If you move the direction the sensor faces and still have false motion after monitoring over time, give our support team a call at 1-800-656-1918!

I keep getting constant motion activation with no wind, motion or anything on my path lights. I turned down the sensitivity to lowest settings but they go off every minute, draining the batteries and ring doorbell battery. Where can I get a refund?

Hi @FLTARGARYEN. For this concern, I would suggest reaching out to our support team or using our self-service return system. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slightly_smiling_face: