Add shared Users to Smart Lighting

I just spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out how to add the backyard smart lights to my phone so I don’t have too 1: try to quickly find a flashlight when I hear a noise or an animal nearby 2: turn them on during certain times at night to warn off any unwanted visitors 3: at least be able to just see in general.
However, after spending those 2+ hours I finally decided to look it up and I come to find out, I can’t have access right now. Only the owner :woman_facepalming:t3:

So I FEEL like there should be a way to allow certain ring devices be shared within a household of users or at least another user. This neighborhood isn’t the best and I hear things all day and night long.

Hi @CMOREY. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!