Add ability to Schedule Sensor Open and closed alerts, not just on/off

While being at home, we don’t like the door sensor continuously beeping as kids go in and out. We would like to be able to schedule the days and times to have the alerts off and on.
Currently the app only provides for Alerts to be on or off.

Thanks in advance for you help.!

I want to be able to schedule the time of day that I receive open and closed notifications from my contact sensors. Currently you can only toggle them on or off.

For example, i dont want to recieve notifications that my front door is opening during the day when people are constantly coming and going. I do however want to recieve notifications if the exterior doors are opening in the evening time, when everyone is supposed to be in fir the night, and before my alarm is scheduled to arm.

Agree. This would be a great option!!

I will share that if you have a pool in the backyard, some cities require door/window alarms on any door/window that access the backyard where the pool is located to chime for a minimum of 30 seconds. Finding a security system that has this as a feature and sends a notification to a smart phone was difficult.

I have Ring Alarm contact sensor (2nd Gen) on rear door. Wife opens/closes the doors all day for dogs. My phones blows up open/closed/open/closed during the day via Push Notifications. Allow a way to set a time of day for alerts from contact sensors. I only want to get alerts after 11pm to 6am if a door is opened or closed. ADT and others can do this now.

Yes. Scheduling for alerts on contact sensors! I want to know if the pantry door gets opened by my kids after dark!

In my case i need a option to set notification after a duration of time (for example 30 sec.)
So i can recognize that i maybe didn’t close the door properly