A19 issues

Hello,

My A19 bulb is flashing horribly. I had to remove the light, it wasn’t livable. I tried the bulb in another fixture, tried a reset, removed and reinstalled device on app and messed with the dimmer. The light fixture is a standard non-dimmable fixture.

I’ve had this bulb for about 2 months, please help. I posted on another thread that got a lot of action but it seems to be dead.

If Ring doesn’t chime in does anyone know the email address for tech support/customer service??

Hi there, @Noobism! If you have tried all the steps in this Community thread, as it looks like you have, I agree the next best step will be to reach out to our support team. Trying another outlet was a great call. Moving the Smart Lighting Bridge close is another good step to try.

If this concern persists for you, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.