A19 brighter on movement

Can I have my linked a19 smart bulbs set at a medium brightness from dawn to dusk but go brighter when the camera detects motion?

Hi @Rogerthat. I checked with my team on this, and you should be able to set this up. On the main settings page for your A19 bulb, whatever brightness you have selected here is what it will be for motion or manual activation. When you go into the Light Schedule settings, this brightness is what it will be at for the schedule duration. I hope that information helps! :slight_smile:

I tried that. I set the bulbs on the lowest possible setting from dusk to dawn and then tripped my ring camera by walking in front of it and watching the bulbs to see if they would brighten up. It seems like they blinked brightly for a second like they were thinking about it but then immediately went back to the dim setting. As those movement setting was overridden by the dusk to dawn setting. Is there a hierarchy of which setting takes president by which one is added first or last or create them?

@Rogerthat In that case, would you mind reaching out to our support team on this matter? They can pull up your account and take a closer look to make sure everything is configured properly. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: