4G No Wifi portable Cameras for security in hotels etc

Hello

I am concerned about security when I travel (eg in Hotel rooms) and think it would be a great thing to have a battery powered portable SD storage camera that used 3G/4G to combine SD storage and internet access via a SIM data plan. With the Ring brand being so successful in the home market, I feel sure there are others like me who would find such a model appealing. It could also be used as a security system for elderly people who do not have an internet/wifi connection and whose safety can be securely monitored by themselves and relatives.

What do you think

I have a ring doorbell and am familiar with the process to get it logged in to my home WiFi. I would like to use the battery version of the Stick Up Cam to place in my hotel room when I travel overseas to keep an eye on who enters my room while I’m out being a tourist. Some hotels have a web page you have to go to to enter your name and room number to get access to the internet. This is not a problem for me on my phone or laptop. How would I connect to WiFi with the Ring Stick Up Cam in this scenario?

Yer that seems a good idear i think why should you not have a ring travel cam ?