30+ Classic and Seasonal tones?

It says that you can access 30+ classic and seasonal tones but when I go to change it in the app there are only 16 possible tones and they aren’t the best and definitely not seasonal. How do I access them?

Hey @DLiL40. When the advertisement states this, it means that we can have up to 30 or more tones at any given time, especially during seasonal times. The 16 tones that you are seeing are our classic 16 tones. We have also received feedback on expanding the amount of classic tones neighbors have access to, as well as allowing them to seasonal tones all year round to get that 30 different tones options we state. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused, and appreciate your feedback on this!

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this board by putting in the request you may have for year long seasonal tones or more tones in general, as well as any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

I agree, I read the information on the product also and saw where it said 30+ Classic & Seasonal Tones. It does not say 16 Classic and other tones appear during specific seasons.

I’m going to try and retun my product do to the false advertising and statement on the web store pages.