30+ Chime tones

Just got a new ring chime pro. Where are the 30+ tones? And I no longer have the dreidel song as an option lol. I did update the firmware.

Hey @Gambit8585. With the wording on our product page of having 30+ Classic and Seasonal tones, it means that you can have up to 30 or more tones at a given time, more specifically during seasonal times. The 16 tones that you will see now are our classic 16 tones. We have also received feedback on expanding the amount of classic tones neighbors have access to, as well as allowing them to seasonal tones all year round to get that 30 different tones options we state. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused, and appreciate your feedback on this, as I know that dreidel song would be great to have year round! Rest assured that the seasonal tones will be available around these seasonal times.

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this board by putting in the request you may have for year long seasonal tones or more tones in general, as well as any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.