2nd subscription?

I already have a subscription for my first camera but I have put a second camera up which has now lost all it’s historical videos. It says I need to set up another subscription, ?, if I do that will I get the historical videos back that have now gone?

So I dug deeper. Your basic protect plan only covers 1 device. You have to buy a second basic protect plan or upgrade to the protect plus plan to cover all the devices. If you only have the two then it’s cheeper two get to basic protect plans.

Thankyou, I’ve just done that now my plan renewal date is still the same as before ie Oct 2020 but it is now for double the amount, in other words I’ve paid for a years subscription for the second device and am only getting 4 months, AND the historical videos are showing but will not play, bang out of order ?

Hey neighbors! @Choks90233 Thanks for digging deeper to help other neighbors in finding the right answer. To add, please note that any lapse in coverage for a device will result in previously recorded videos being inaccessible, as the lapse in the plan coverage resulted in there not being a plan to cover those videos stayed saved. Once videos are removed and inaccessible, there is no way to retrieve them.

In addition, if you find that the billing does not seem correct for multiple plans, it’s best to reach out to our support team to confirm your billing history is correct and plans are in order. For this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.