General Topics

Not sure where to look? Browse general posts, topics, conversations and more.
O
2FA code upon login
negative-feedback
troubleshooting
So every time I log into this forum i get a text with a code that I have to enter? I just bought my ring. I’m on the fence about whether or not to keep it. Leaning towards taking it back as I am about to make my third trip back to Best Buy to exchange a component of my camera system. I’m trying to find answers that will convince me to keep my Ring camera. In the last six hours, I’ve had to deal two factor authentication seven times when I never logged out of the forum. I really hope this is a glitch?

02-03-2023 12:13:19

Responses (4)

C
Hi @Onlinealias. After 1 hour of inactivity on the Ring Community, you will be logged out automatically. You would then need to log back in and receive a verification code. Logging in on the Ring Community is separate from signing into your Ring account on Ring.com or on the Ring app.

02-03-2023 03:14:05

U
I’m done with Ring! Can’t get in to reset alarms kids are mad, husband furious with me! It has worked fine but now I need a government ID to turn the darn thing off because I haven’t logged on in 30 days???? DONE NO THANKS! If facial recognition and sending to my email or messaging me isn’t enough GOOD BYE! Husband just took everything off the wall! What the heck Ring, just made an easy thing VERY HARD!

03-03-2023 03:50:10

U
I’m done with Ring! Can’t get in to reset alarms kids are mad, husband furious with me! It has worked fine but now I need a government ID to turn the darn thing off because I haven’t logged on in 30 days???? DONE NO THANKS! If facial recognition and sending to my email or messaging me isn’t enough GOOD BYE! Husband just took everything off the wall! What the heck Ring, just made an easy thing VERY HARD!

03-03-2023 03:50:10

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

01-04-2023 03:15:03

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User