2 step verification

I want to turn off 2 step verification?

Thank you for your feedback, @Shield1911. At Ring we value your security and your safety. While 2SV cannot be turned off, you can pick between text message or email verification codes, whichever is easier for you. In addition, we allow for a Remember Me option from the browser when using Ring.com, and if you are logged into your Ring app on your phone and open the app at least once every 30 days, it should keep you logged in. Check out our Community post about account security for more information. As we always value our neighbors’ feedback, I will ensure that this experience and your feedback is passed onto the appropriate teams here. Thank you, neighbor! :slight_smile:

I also want the option to delete 2SV, and if there isn’t an option to do this soon I am going to replace Ring with somethig reliable. Every single time I need to access a camera quickly I am logged out and have to go through your ridiculous steps. As for the “30 days” that’s BS, I get logged out usually every 3-5 days. You have made your security system a security risk with all of this crap. Multiple family members have the cameras and security system and all of us are irritated by the unreliable access issues. Fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.